New board members bring enthusiasm and new ideas to nonprofits. They are passionate about the missions of their organizations and eager to contribute. At the same time, they may be new to governance, unaware of their fiduciary responsibilities, and uncertain how to balance change with stability.
Training can help mold new board members into effective leaders. By learning about legal obligations, best practices for board collaboration, and your organization, they will fit in with your existing team while contributing their unique perspectives to enable your nonprofit to thrive.
- What are the core duties of serving on a nonprofit board?
- What are your responsibilities to the organization?
- What are the organization’s responsibilities to you?
- How should board meetings work?
- How can a new board member inspire change?
- What are the most effective ways to work with staff members?
- How can Robert’s Rules of Order help get things done?
- How do board committees work best?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].