To truly succeed, a nonprofit needs a passionate board of directors. Board performance is a critical ingredient in an organization’s ability to achieve impact. It is particularly essential in the new normal of a complex and ambiguous world.
Succession planning is crucial during the pandemic. People are more likely to fall ill or be forced to attend to family responsibilities, requiring them to take time away from work.
A nonprofit board is only as strong as the education, assessment, and direction that its members receive. You can start the new year with a newfound focus on board development and take advantage of proven techniques to revitalize your team.
- What should you include in a board orientation packet?
- What should your board orientation agenda include?
- How can you develop a board education plan?
- What are the benefits of board self-evaluation?
- What can you learn from exit interviews?
- How can you keep former board members engaged?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].