Racism and inequity have long simmered below the surface—both in our country and likely in your nonprofit. Your organization may be at a tipping point or long overdue in addressing lurking issues.
Confronting these challenges head-on will enable you to maximize your organization’s impact, hire and retain committed staff, and embrace diverse voices. Adopting a race-conscious perspective and encouraging inclusivity will foster crucial cultural change.
- What impact does racism have on the nonprofit sector?
- How does racism affect your organization?
- How can you adopt a race-conscious perspective, appropriate language, and inclusive practices?
- What steps should your organization take?
- What actions will foster understanding, inclusion, and diversity?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].