Americans of all races and ethnicities are embracing the Black Lives Matter movement. The murder of George Floyd at the hands of the police and disparities exposed by the COVID-19 pandemic have highlighted an urgent need to address systemic bias and racism.
You need to identify and eliminate biases that affect your organization’s work.
- What is the definition of bias? What is implicit bias?
- How can you recognize your own biases?
- How do organizational biases change outcomes?
- Which biases affect your staff, board, and volunteers?
- Does bias creep into relationships with those to whom you provide services?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].