Based on the roller coaster of 2020, you should expect the unexpected in 2021. Now is the perfect time to equip yourself to face uncertainty in the new year by honing the skills that will empower you to be more efficient and effective as you navigate change.
Simple tactics will enable you to have a more profound impact with greater certainty in less time with fewer resources.
- What five simple skills can you use in your work immediately?
- Why should you use lean innovation? How does it work?
- How can you identify areas of uncertainty and opportunity?
- How can you be more stakeholder-centered?
- What are the best ways to test a solution before implementing it?
- How can rapid data and evidence help you make decisions?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].