With people living and working almost exclusively online, now is the perfect time to cut through the noise and advance your mission. You need to know your audience, reach out with relevant communications, and ask for what you want.
Like many nonprofits, your organization may have experienced changes resulting from the pandemic. Your stakeholders need to know what changed, why, and how it will affect them. Most importantly, you must emphasize that the core of your work and your dedication have not wavered.
- Why do you need a Communications Strategic Plan? What is it?
- What do your constituents need? What do you need from them?
- How can you advance your nonprofit’s positioning?
- How can you ensure your messaging remains mission-driven?
- How should you adapt messages to different audiences?
- How can multiple voices strengthen your cause?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].