Fundraising volunteers can add more capacity and community awareness for your nonprofit. These individuals know people, have a knack for making connections, are passionate about your mission, and love to work on your behalf.
You can apply innovative techniques to identify and engage volunteers, maintain their long-term commitments, and empower them to generate significant revenue.
- What can volunteers do that staff cannot?
- How can you get volunteers involved in donor relations?
- How will stewardship enable you to attract prospective volunteers?
- How can you get members of your community interested in raising money?
- What technology can facilitate peer-to-peer fundraising?
- How can you identify “sparkplugs,” volunteers with a can-do spirit?· How can you groom the next generation of board members?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].