Excellent development professionals can enable your organization to bring in sizable donations, have a more significant impact in your community, and work more quickly toward accomplishing your mission. To attract and retain the best staff, you need to understand what motivates these unique employees.
Development team members often become disenchanted because they need to juggle economic changes, fleeting whims of donors, and variable objectives. They feel accountable for enabling their organizations to fulfill their missions and take fundraising shortfalls personally. You can encourage stars to join your team and keep them stable by recruiting and managing them differently than other nonprofits.
- Why do staff want to leave? Where do they want to go?
- How can you establish a stable development team?
- What internal organization dynamics prompt employees to stay or resign?
- What are the best strategies to attract development staff?
- How can you make people with transferable skills into successful fundraisers?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].