As the COVID-19 pandemic progresses, nonprofits are considering when to return to work. The workplace, however, will not look the same.
You need to implement procedures to protect your employees and anticipate a potential outbreak. Rapidly changing health restrictions, employment laws, and executive orders govern the return to work and accommodations for employees.
- Should you transition employees back to a work location?
- What cleaning practices do you need to adopt?
- How can you screen employees for COVID-19?
- What COVID-19 policies and procedures are necessary?
- Should you accommodate requests to work from home?
- How should you handle an outbreak in the workplace?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].