Beyond Basic Board Governance: Preparing For Your Second Term (Multisession Bootcamp for Board Members)
Although experienced board members understand the basics of their duties, advanced governance techniques are more elusive and even more necessary. Providing your veteran board members with additional training will enable them to propel your organization forward.
The dynamics of board service are changing. Board members must have a sharper focus on engagement and participation. They need to work in partnership with the organization’s CEO and their board colleagues.
This three-session training course is specifically designed to enhance your board members' understanding of governance techniques and equip them with the knowledge to maximize their contribution to your organization.
- What is the impact of strategic boards on the nonprofit sector?
- How can board members and executive leaders build symbiotic relationships?
- What advanced strategies should board members apply to internal guidance duties, such as budgeting, planning, CEO review, and committee service?
- How can board members serve as key ambassadors?
- How can productive thinking improve your organization’s results?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].