The most successful nonprofits see fundraising as a way of operating instead of a group of transactions. Building a culture of philanthropy can enable your organization to accomplish its mission with additional resources, more engagement, and a unified focus.
- What does it mean to have a culture of philanthropy?
- What do high performing development teams do differently around culture?
- What questions should you ask to assess your philanthropic culture?
- What barriers exist for key leadership positions to change?
- What tools can you use to transform your organization’s culture?
- How have other nonprofit organizations adjusted these attitudes?
- How can you measure improvement?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].