In the most effective nonprofits, the board and the staff complement and support each other. They apply different perspectives and actions to focus together on a common mission.
You need to clarify roles so that all leaders can focus on fulfilling their mission instead of struggling with “Who does what?” Spending time now defining responsibilities will enable your organization to achieve more.
- What are the respective roles of the board and staff?
- Which areas require a strong board/staff partnership?
- How can the board chair and executive director facilitate board productivity?
- What are the practical ways you can foster an effective relationship?
- What are the best practices for strong board communication?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].