The COVID-19 pandemic makes board oversight of nonprofits more essential than ever. Many organizations are finding shortcomings in this area—policies, bylaws, and financial literacy all need more work.
Now is the time to review how your board operates. The responsibilities are the same, but the consequences of complacency are more obvious now.
- What does board oversight matter?
- What are the key components of effective oversight?
- What essential policies must you have in place?
- How can you stay focused on priorities and evaluate progress?
- How should you effectively communicate with the board?
- What should an assessment of oversight practices entail?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].