To advance your organization’s cause, the relationship between the CEO and board chair must be collaborative and synergistic. A stronger leadership partnership can increase your impact on the community and positively affect those around you.
Mutual trust and strong communication will provide:
- Balanced power and influence
- Collaborative planning and agreement
- Clarity about roles
- Productive meetings
- Increase of social capital
- High attendance
- Rapid progress toward goals
By investing in the CEO and board chair relationship now, you can reduce the number of problematic issues when challenges arise.
- How does a united partnership between the board chair and the CEO help?
- How can you create a vision for success in that partnership?
- What should a CEO ask, share, and emphasize?
- How can you create a positive board culture?
- How should the CEO and board chair hold each other accountable?
- What are the best tactics for handling problems?
- When should the CEO and board chair acknowledge and appreciate each other?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].