New board members bring excitement and anticipation. You can capture and build on that energy to create a pathway to success on your board.
From the first hello to the initial meetings, many intentional actions create a sustainable and robust onboarding program. By taking small steps, you can engage returning board members to serve as leaders, incorporate micro-trainings, and provide new members with a pathway to become a meaningful part of your board.
- What steps should your onboarding process follow?
- What content should you include?
- When should you schedule onboarding?
- How do micro-trainings work?
- How can you engage existing board members in the process?
- What pre- and post-onboarding support should you provide?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].