corporate sponsors. More than 80% of nonprofit organizations lack a documented ideal funder profile that includes giving motivations. You can win the competition for contributions by creating and following this essential document./p>
Ideal funder profiles form the basis for all marketing outreach, guide your nonprofit’s messaging, and shape the conversations with funders. You can use these profiles to ensure your fundraising team focuses on funders committed to your mission and programs.
- What makes your nonprofit worth investing in?
- Which funders do you want to clone?
- What are the factual characteristics of your best funders?
- How can you understand funders’ giving motivations?
- How can you validate your criteria with current funding sources?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].