Strong networks of support are essential for nonprofit health. You need to build and continuously cultivate relationships with stakeholders and funders.
You can develop a diversified funding portfolio by capitalizing on individual relationships. By applying the best practices in the field for nurturing support, you will be able to increase donations, garner publicity, grow as a leader, and accomplish your mission.
- Why do you need diversified funding streams?
- How can you cultivate donors?
- How should you track donor data?
- What are LYBUNT and SYBUNT?
- What is the Donor Retention Ratio? How can it help you?
- How can you foster effective stakeholder relationships?
- Which networks and associations should you join?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].