With the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic and no opportunities for in-person pleasantries, many nonprofit boards are experiencing more tension and conflict. Board and staff members may have different opinions about how to prioritize expenses with limited funding, disagree about the best ways to fulfill program commitments, and even face questions about whether their organizations will survive. Personal work, health, and family concerns also make nonprofit leadership teams more contentious than usual.
You can take steps now to avoid conflict and chart a productive course forward for your board, staff, and organization. It is possible to resolve issues with and amongst your board members even when you cannot meet in person.
- What are the best strategies to avoid conflict?
- How can you resolve serious disagreements that arise?
- Is it possible to make personal connections in online meetings?
- How should you address concerns about financial mismanagement?
- What is the impact of in-fighting? How can you mitigate long-term damage to your relationships and organization?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].