As the COVID-19 pandemic drags on, your nonprofit may need emergency funding to continue to provide services. Community foundations are some of the few sources with increasing funding capacity.
You can tap into these resources with effective outreach strategies and successful applications.
- Who is increasing funding to nonprofits during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the best outreach strategies for emergency funding?
- How can you create a fundable application?
- What resources can help you find additional sources for operating expenses?
- How can you sustain funding relationships after emergency funding ends?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected]onprofitwebadvisor.com.