Your organization likely holds various insurance policies. You may be able to rely on them to help with the impact of COVID-19. From employee health to business interruption, insurance may offset some costs related to the pandemic.
Now is also a perfect time to consider what insurance your organization may need. To make informed decisions, you should understand the most important policies for nonprofits to consider, what they cover, when you might need them, and where to find them.
- What policies can help your organization with the COVID-19 crisis?
- How are existing policies required to respond to COVID-19?
- What types of insurance do nonprofits need?
- Is it better to work with a brokerage or directly with insurance companies?
- How should you communicate insurance needs to your Board of Directors?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].