You might be reluctant to request donations while the world battles COVID-19, but now is the perfect time to ask for major gifts. Individual donors are more resilient and reliable than corporations or foundations. They represent a higher lifetime value to your organization.
With appropriate messaging, you can appeal to your biggest and most loyal donors to help your organization through the global pandemic.
- What steps should you follow to contact major gift prospects?
- What should you listen for in donor conversations?
- How should you structure donor calls to build trust and strengthen relationships?
- How can you balance your donors’ needs for flexibility with your organization’s need for immediate funds?
- How should you handle objections to your solicitation?
- What are creative ways to cultivate personal relationships?
- How can you nurture lower-level donors to get larger gifts in the future?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].