COVID-19 And Nonprofit Cash Flow Management
The COVID-19 pandemic raises concerns about waning fundraising opportunities, the uncertainty of future grant outcomes, and delays in receiving payments. At the same time, you still need to fund payroll, pay bills, and fulfill program goals.
Does your organization have enough cash? If not, when will the money run out? To answer these questions, you can do a cash flow analysis. Some quick spreadsheet calculations will reveal the financial stability of your nonprofit and enable you to plan for the future.
- What is cash flow? Why is it important?
- How can you create a cash flow spreadsheet for your nonprofit?
- What steps should you follow to model financial scenarios easily?
- What decisions can you make based on cash flow?
- How will financial forecasts help you maintain productive relationships between your board and staff during a crisis?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].