Many nonprofits are at a crossroads due to the influx of need and funding changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. You need to streamline costs and pivot services to become more efficient and cost-effective.
For-profit business practices can enable you to make your nonprofit thrive. Now is the perfect time to build sustainability and organizational resilience.
- What are the fundamental principles of nonprofit sustainability?
- How can you run your nonprofit like a for-profit business?
- What budget cuts should you make?
- What are the best practices to gain additional funding?
- What resources can you use to build strength?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].