Get live answers to your COVID-19 safety questions.
Learn from an OSHA expert.
You likely get dozens of questions related to COVID-19 from employees daily. They wonder what risks they face, how you will keep them safe, and what the future has in store. You probably have even more questions of your own and do not yet know all the answers.
Please join us for a rare live Q&A session with leading OSHA-expert Michele Mathews. She will address the topics on your mind, give you the information you want to share with your team, and provide insights into government requirements.
You will learn answers to the following questions in addition to those you share:
- Is it legal to require employees to take a temperature test?
- How should you address asymptomatic employee who refuses to leave?
- What should you do if someone at your facility contracts the virus?
- Do you need to provide masks for employees?
- How will OSHA handle resistance to state and federal requirements?
- When is COVID-19 considered a work-related illness?