COVID-19 And Remote Board Governance: Everything You Need To Know
As your nonprofit shifts to working remotely and adjusts programs to accommodate social distancing, you need to consider how your board will function. Directors must continue to deliver oversight and fulfill their fiduciary duties despite meeting cancellations, Internet slowdowns, unreliable information, and frequent changes.
You can establish practices now to enable your board members to carry out their responsibilities, stay safe, and guide your organization through this difficult time. Your board must be fully engaged to confront the challenges that lie ahead.
- How can you balance safeguarding the organization with protecting the board?
- What are the best strategies to maintain business operations during the crisis?
- How should you adapt to changing priorities and risks?
- What resources can inform your decision-making process?
- How can you build resilience in your board and your organization?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].