The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many nonprofits to cancel events. These cancellations have led to losses of sponsorship fees, donations, venue deposits, and planning costs.
Instead of letting event sponsors off the hook, you can build new digital opportunities for their participation. Transitioning traditional gala corporate support into impactful long-term digital sponsorships will enable your supporters to increase brand awareness while you retain their desperately needed funding. Your organization will be able to cultivate new donors and spark advocacy.
- How can you understand your online audience?
- Who are potential corporate partners?
- How can a video series garner sponsors?
- What are the best strategies to pitch digital sponsorships?
- How much should you charge digital sponsors?
- How can you live stream events online cost-effectively?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].