Some nonprofits do not feel comfortable asking for donations now because of the COVID-19 pandemic. They worry that fundraising requests could seem insensitive when people are possibly ill or out of work.
Other organizations are finding that this is a perfect time to reach out to prospective donors. People are spending more time online, and many are feeling a greater sense of global altruism.
By using storytelling, you can craft online messaging that taps into the kindness of humanity and generates positive fundraising results.
- What messages work now, during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can you create a single-issue message to encourage donors to give?
- How can you transition from events to digital sponsorship opportunities?
- What are the most effective tools and resources to use?
- How can you tap into the power of social media advertising?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].