COVID-19 And State And Federal Contracts: What Nonprofits Need To Know
Your nonprofit is working under extremely stressful COVID-19 operational, financial, and staffing burdens. These challenges could make it difficult for you to meet the obligations of federal or state government contracts. Despite these hardships, your funders still expect and demand compliance.
You may be able to request government relief or gain contractual modifications. If you excel in continuing to deliver during this difficult time, you will demonstrate your organization’s resilience and ability to satisfy critical future contracts.
- How does COVID-19 affect your ability to fulfill government contracts?
- How should you assess your organization’s government contracts?
- Are your government funders offering contract administrative relief?
- How should you adapt your contract management practices?
- What are the best strategies to respond to high-risk contract impacts?
- What essential tools and resources can you use and share with staff?
- How should you document contract changes and actions?
- How can you sustain your efforts and measure results?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].