Your board of directors exists to assure the sustainability of your nonprofit. Board members must assess the needs of the organization and its purpose in the community to develop a post-pandemic strategy for success.
In addition to fulfilling increasingly challenging fiduciary obligations, each board member can provide additional support.
- How can you assess board and staff talents to face the crisis?
- What steps can the board take to intensify communications?
- What support does the organization need from board members?
- How should the board create a Plan B and anticipate a Plan C?
- How can board members step up to difficult conversations?
- What are the potential opportunities?
- How will mentoring, guidance, and kindness help your organization?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].