Many nonprofits have benefitted from the CARES Act. Some have maximized the funding they have received, earned full forgiveness for loans, strategically reduced costs, eliminated unnecessary reporting, and convinced donors to increase contributions. Other organizations have suffered under insufficient revenue, intense paperwork requirements, and unclear guidelines
By learning from several months of results from other nonprofits, you can discover how to ensure your organization receives the financial and administrative relief that it needs and deserves.
- What are the sources of federal COVID-19 funding and administrative relief?
- Why are cost coding, charging, and billing crucial to the use of COVID-19 funds?
- Why is subrecipient management and monitoring an area of emphasis?
- How should you treat teleworking for equipment use and recordkeeping?
- What are the funding rules and documentation best practices?
- What are the best practices for CARES Act fund expenditures?
- Where can you find COVID-19 federal financial resources?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].