Your organization’s approach to COVID-19 must evolve in 2021. You need to address vaccination expectations, increased testing options, new research regarding virus transmission, and updated government guidelines.
Despite the hope offered by vaccine approvals, it is now more important than ever to ensure your organization’s policies and procedures protect employees. The recent virus surge and increasing safety fatigue are creating growing risks.
- What should you do while you wait for vaccine roll-outs in your area?
- Should you require testing and temperature checks in the interim?
- When will the direct threat exception be lifted?
- Should you require vaccines for your employees?
- May you terminate employees who refuse vaccines?
- When should you expect people to return to work?
- How can you balance employee concerns and business/customer safety?
- What important points should you include in your COVID-19 policies?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].