COVID-19 and Donor Development During Uncertain Times
Most nonprofits fear they will not reach 2020 donation budgets due to COVID-19 and the resulting economic uncertainty. You can prevent this pandemic from ravaging your organization’s revenue. It is still possible to garner enough donations to accomplish your mission this year.
There are practical steps that you can easily take now to steward your donors and improve funding. The CARES Act provides opportunities to increase contributions from current donors, recover past donors, and discover new donors.
- How have different economic climates affected charitable giving?
- What CARES Act incentives will drive more donations?
- What should your succinct, compelling fundraising case include?
- How can you evaluate, measure, and forecast your current donors?
- What are seven ways you can increase funding this year?
- How can you rekindle relationships with donors you haven’t heard from in years?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].