COVID-19 and HR’s Guide When An Employee Tests Positive
With the number of cases of COVID-19 skyrocketing, most companies will have employees who test positive for the virus. You need to prepare now to react appropriately if this happens in your organization.
By developing a clear plan, you can address health and safety concerns while helping protect workers and their families.
- How can you reduce the risk of exposure in your workplace?
- What guidance should you provide to employees who are working remotely?
- What are the requirements for recording and reporting illnesses?
- How should you respond to OSHA complaints?
- What steps should you take if an employee has tested positive?
- How can you address fears among your colleagues?
- What are your legal obligations to keep employees safe?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].