Bob Greene is a professional corporate trainer and owner of RCG Business Services. He is also an adjunct-faculty member with the American Management Association. Bob has created and delivered training content for associations, industry, and governmental agencies including the U.S. Navy Seals. He has over fifteen years of corporate training experience that is built on a career in business management and sales leadership in financial services, healthcare, consumer products, and SaaS. Bob was previously a guest-host on the QVC television shopping channel where he is a member of the Million-Dollar club for sell-through of over $1 Million of inventory during a 24-hour Today’s Special Value offering. Bob also managed a North American network of 133 sales representatives, generating over $250 Million in annual sales.
Bob is a graduate of Virginia Tech, where he played lacrosse, was president of his fraternity, Tau Delta, and was an on-air radio personality for WUVT. Bob earned his degree in political science and organizational leadership. He also holds a BMI certification in intercultural analysis and is a frequent commentator on business advancement strategies.
Bob is an active community leader with Rotary International, The Boy Scouts of America, and Youth Mental Health First Aid to help prevent teen suicide.
Bob has five children and resides in Northern Virginia with his wife and four sons, two of whom have already earned their Eagle Scout award.
- Human resources consultant and advisor in Washington, DC
- Helps small and midsized firms manage HR crises
- Spent 15 years growing and selling SmartBrief, Inc., the nation’s leading digital B2B publisher
- Held a series of executive-level positions with large media companies such as AOL Time Warner, Discovery Communications, and US News & World Report, where he was a member of the Fast Company launch team
- MBA from the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Degree in marketing from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs