COVID-19 and How to Handle Employees Refusing to Return to the Workplace
When COVID-19 restrictions are eased and businesses are allowed to reopen, some employees may refuse to return. They might worry about potential exposure to the coronavirus, have persistent health conditions, care for high-risk family members, or just not feel safe.
You need to understand what actions the laws allow, require, and prohibit when responding to employees who refuse to return. Balancing the concerns of your staff with organizational needs requires wise decisions and extreme caution to avoid liability.
- What should your action plan for returning to the workplace address?
- How can you educate employees to minimize the risk of exposure?
- What laws apply to employees who refuse to return to work?
- May you obtain employee health information from medical professionals?
- What accommodations should you provide to employees with health concerns?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].