COVID-19 and Incident Tracking Software: How to Solve Growing Problems
You likely encounter problems in your organization daily. COVID-19 has exacerbated the frequency and severity of issues that arise. Whether related to customers, employees, patients, products, services, or operations, these incidents require investigation.
Incident tracking will enable you to capture the information necessary for notification, management, resolution, and reporting. Many incidents require multiple problem-solving paths. For example, an employee performance issue could affect customers or patients. You need a sound process to organize investigations, prepare reports, retain evidence, reach conclusive findings, and document the outcomes.
- When does a matter reach the level of tracking as an incident?
- What should you capture in an incident report?
- What forms do you need?
- How should you notify people about incidents?
- How should you take direct complaints?
- What are the best tactics for gathering information?
- What protocols should you follow for managing evidence?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].