Despite the coronavirus pandemic, nonprofit organizations continue to find ways to serve their communities. You need to ensure the safety of participants and staff while expanding program offerings and rekindling connections.
Understanding government guidelines and proven best practices will enable you to implement protocols that protect those involved in your programs.
- What are the latest guidelines from government agencies?
- What are the best practices for current safety protocols and procedures?
- What unique procedures should food banks, service organizations, shelters, spiritual centers, and other community-facing nonprofits implement?
- How should you communicate with government officials?
- How can you ensure safe distancing?
- What are the most effective methods for disinfecting?
- How can you keep raising funds and engaging stakeholders?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].