COVID-19 and OSHA Requirements
The Occupational Safety and Health Act applies to every business in the United States. Failing to comply can put employees in danger and incur significant employer liability.
OSHA recently issued guidance to employers regarding dealing with the COVID-19 virus. You need to apply this valuable information to ensure the safety of workers during this pandemic. Now is also a perfect time to review all your responsibilities for implementing safety practices, reporting incidents and injuries, and communicating requirements effectively.
- What is the role of HR in creating a safe and compliant workplace?
- What are the OSHA regulations and your responsibilities?
- What changes do the new COVID-19 guidance require?
- How should you incorporate COVID-19 in your written safety plan?
- How can you ensure social distancing for workers who need to be present?
- What are the greatest potential hazards during this pandemic?
- What are the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping and maintenance?
- How should you report and record incidents for remote employees?
- How can you ensure you comply with OSHA poster requirements?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].