COVID-19 and Paycheck Protection Program, SBA Loans and EIDL
In the CARES Act, Congress provided three forms of relief for organizations:
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Emergency SBA Section 7(a) loans
- Expanded Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and Emergency Grants under Section 7(b)
The loans offer broader eligibility without personal guarantees or collateral requirements. These funding sources can help your organization endure the COVID-19 pandemic and fund its future recovery.
- How should you calculate PPP loan eligibility?
- Where can you find participating lenders?
- What documents must you provide for a PPP loan?
- How can you ensure your PPP loan is forgiven?
- What are the nuances of the expanded EIDL program?
- How can you get a $10,000 grant advance?
- Where can you find new developments and regulatory clarifications?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].