A COVID-19 vaccine in in the works. Employers are considering requiring staff members to be vaccinated to keep their communities safe.
You need to understand the cutting-edge legal issues involved in making these decisions to protect stakeholders’ health while upholding their rights.
- What laws might prevent you from requiring vaccinations?
- What have courts said in the past about mandatory flu vaccines?
- What will the EEOC say on the issue of forcing staff members to be vaccinated?
- Could your organization face legal liability for requiring vaccinations?
- Would it be better to not make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory?
- What accommodations could you make for someone who claims they cannot get the vaccine?
- How should you handle individuals who claim the vaccine is unsafe?
- May you terminate staff members who refuse to be vaccinated?
- What policies and procedures regarding vaccination should you implement?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].