COVID-19 has brought a great deal of uncertainty to your team members. They are scared, overwhelmed, and exhausted. They fear they are not meeting expectations, see the economy crumbling, and wonder about your organization’s stability.
You can step up as a leader to set the tone and move your organization from chaos to calm. By applying proven techniques to quell conflict and anxiety, you will be able to restore productivity and collaboration to your team.
- How are you currently responding to COVID-19?
- What are the most effective techniques to lead through the crisis?
- What behaviors lead to success or strife?
- How are organizational values a foundation for collaboration?
- How can you build the courage to connect in ways that allow growth?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].