During this chaotic and uncertain time, you need to do more than ever to respond quickly and share timely, relevant news. Even if you do not know the long-term implications of the pandemic’s impact on your organization, you must strive to stay connected and top-of-mind for your constituents.
By making appropriate shifts to your messaging, you can demonstrate leadership, compassion, and understanding. Connecting consistently through the pandemic will enable your nonprofit to recover more quickly as the economy rebounds.
- How can you assess your position during a crisis?
- What are your areas of strength and weakness?
- When should you use crisis communications?
- How can you communicate your position clearly and candidly with internal and external audiences?
- When should you shift your messaging?
- How can you support staff and stakeholders?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].