Nonprofit organizations must change their priorities to accelerate fundraising after the pandemic. You cannot afford to continue to rely solely on the strategies that worked for your organization previously.
You need to find new funding sources and reprioritize your efforts. Newfound hope may come from individual donor gifts, allowing you to decrease your organization’s dependence on government grants, program revenue, and events.
- What nonprofit funding misconceptions did COVID-19 disprove?
- How can you position your organization for a healthy future?
- Where have you left money on the table in 2020?
- What can your board do to secure larger donations?
- How should you revisit the annual event model?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].