As your nonprofit responds to the world’s great awakening about social justice, the next step is to move beyond statements and examine your mission and vision. The entire purpose and direction of your organization must embrace racial equity.
Your mission and vision are vital to your organization’s sustainability and impact. You can reevaluate these foundational principles through a racial equity lens to address racism and increase your organization’s productivity and revenue.
- How can you evaluate the diversity, equity, and inclusion of your organization’s current mission and vision?
- How can you address racism, racial justice, and racial equity through your organization’s mission and vision?
- How will a racial equity mission and vision statement drive your strategic plan?
- What are the goals and objectives of a racial equity mission and vision?
- How can your mission and vision be attractive to funders and donors?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].