Donor-advised funds (DAFs) account for more than $20 billion in giving per year. During the pandemic, donations to and disbursements from DAFs have continued to increase dramatically.
DAF donations are markedly different from individual gifts. To benefit from philanthropy’s fastest-growing vehicle, you need to understand how to cultivate and steward these unique donors.
- What is a donor-advised fund?
- How does a DAF differ from other philanthropic vehicles?
- What institutions administer DAFs?
- How do DAF donors differ from other supporters?
- What are the best practices to engage DAF donors?
- What legal and ethical issues surround DAFs?
- How should DAFs be part of your comprehensive development strategy?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].