Creating the Financially Sustainable Nonprofit
Ask a group of for-profit leaders what “sustainability” means, and you will most likely hear about minimizing their business’ negative effects on the environment, reversing climate change, and having a positive effect on society. Pose the same question to a group of nonprofit leaders, and they mainly will focus on maintaining sufficient financial resources to fund programs and services over time, especially after grant funding runs out.
But nonprofits need more than just money to ensure viability over generations. Sustainable nonprofits require a range of processes that align mission, culture, leadership and resources to help the organization evolve to a high-level and well managed capacity.
In this timely webinar, leading nonprofit consultant Lynn Ivey will provide realistic strategies on assessing your organization’s readiness, developing and implementing a plan, and ensuring your nonprofit achieves long-term sustainability.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
A sample of what this webinar will cover:
- Indicators of a sustainable nonprofit.
- Strategies for effective talent development and management.
- Key outcomes of sustainable leadership.
- The importance of donor relationships and effective allocation of resources.
- Nurturing a smart financial strategy.
- Ensuring effective Board oversight of sustainability aspects.
- Setting effective goals to achieve long term success.
- The importance of collaboration.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at service[email protected].