Crowdfunding For Your Cause
Online giving surged once again last year, far outpacing traditional fundraising growth. In particular, crowdfunding presents an exciting new frontier for nonprofits and causes of all sizes, especially those looking to engage millennials. Yet new research shows not just youth, but now all generations have positive opinions of peer-to-peer fundraising. As a result, nonprofits have flocked to them as they represent a unique opportunity to raise funds, build awareness, and expand donor databases. In this exciting webinar, best selling author and accomplished fundraiser Darian Rodriguez Heyman will share a step-by-step breakdown of how to cut through the clutter and ensure a great response to your next crowdfunding campaign.
Among the many topics covered:
- Why crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising represents a huge opportunity for nonprofits big and small.
- How to reach millennials who connect more with impact than organization.
- How to turn your online donors into fundraisers.
- A three-part experiment guaranteed to help you double online donations in sixty days.
- An overview of helpful resources.
- How your nonprofit can easily earn a $120K grant to expand online awareness!
- And much more!
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].