Nonprofits raise the most money during the last quarter of the near (now!). Around the holidays, donors tend to give more, both online and offline.
Your year-end appeal letter is a critical element of your fundraising success. Applying new tactics will enable you to raise even more this December.
- What stories can you tell to promote your cause?
- What are the appropriate fundraising pictures for your letter?
- How can you make your mission urgent for your donors?
- What formatting mistakes should you avoid?
- How can you talk about accomplishments in a donor-centered way?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].