The data your organization routinely collects can enable you to increase impact and communicate success to funders. As 2020 draws to a close, now is the perfect time to analyze this year’s data to make a compelling case for year-end donations, drive your budget process, and inform your plans for 2021.
Nonprofits of every size and budget can use program evaluations based on data to advance their understanding, make realistic projections, and demonstrate outcomes.
- Where can you find program data?
- Why are data collection and analysis essential for your organization?
- How can you build or enhance your organization’s logic model?
- How can you assess your organization’s current level of data analysis?
- What steps should you take to enhance your data collection efforts?
- How can you use data to communicate impact?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].