Your nonprofit’s digital messaging competes with thousands of other organizations daily. Online portals for grant proposal submissions are increasingly common. Both these formats require you to be supernaturally creative and concise to grab your donors’ attention within the constraints of character-limited fields.
Stakeholders require measurable achievements and goals but also need the human connection. You must tell clear and compelling stories that are backed by data.
- Why is it important to define your organization’s business logic?
- How can you polish your logic model for structuring communications?
- How can you enliven and strengthen needs statements?
- What are the best tools for creating branded, attention-grabbing attachments?
- How can you prepare creative videos that stand out on social media?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].